|This page is provided as a convenience reference source for those OCF Fair Family members who wish to know more about the Board of Directors appointed ELDERS COMMITTEE and how to achieve ELDER STATUS.
The OCF Elders Committee was appointed by the Board of Directors in 1999.
Q: What is the purpose of this committee as defined by the Board of Directors?
The Elders Committee has established the following subcommittees to help with Elder Issues.
1) APPLICATION - Approval Subcommittee: Note: This subcommitte has been operating since the inception date of the Elders Committee.
2) BUDGET Subcommittee: Self explanatory.
3) CAMPING: Among the issues concerning this subcommittee are;
4) DESIGN Subcommittee: For help with Still Living Room and other projects.
5) EARNED PASS Subcommittee: [The Earned Pass/JOB Subcommittee coordinates/facilitates Elders who wish to continue to volunteer for the OCF in a different job/capacity. The Committee is collecting examples and will present this information to the BOD at a future date. You may download an application form below.]
6) EVENTS Subcommittee:
7) MEMORIAL Subcommittee: To remember those passed.
8) NEWSLETTER subcommittee: To keep elders informed.
9) PROGRAMMING Subcommittee: Brainstorming and planning details.
10) TIMELINE subcommittee: A continuing project.
11) WRISTBAND subcommittee: Responsible for data base and registration of Elders for the Fair.
NEXT ELDERS RETREAT & COUNCIL MEETING: See the EVENTS link on this Web Site.
NOTE: Elder Committee Subcommittees set their own date and times for meetings.
eMail the Elders Committee at: Elderwristbands@gmail.com
To view OR download the PDF files or links posted on this page, you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader (FREE).
|Elders Committee Frequently Asked Questions
Elders Earned Pass Request [Must be an Elder]
2016 Elders Pass Request [Must be an Elder]